Pumpkin Spice Season continues with vengeance — this time better than ever with a healthier substitute. I know what you’re thinking, and YES, this does compare to the infamous PSL that we all know and love from Starbucks. The same (if not better) flavor is there with a protein packed twist. Have this as a meal replacement, post workout shake, breakfast shake, dessert — the possibilities are endless. Now you don’t have to miss out on the flavors of the fall.
Makes one 16oz shake:
- 3/4 cup milk (skim, almond, whole — whatever you like)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. Torani Pumpkin Pie flavored syrup
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 10 ice cubes
- Throw it all in the blender and blend until smooth. For more flavor you can freeze the canned pumpkin and use in place of ice cubes to avoid the shake being watered down. Top with whip or add ice cream for a more decadent treat!