In the past couple of weeks we’ve covered your everyday needs from top to bottom to keep you looking and feeling your best at work. But, how could we forget the most important part? Your face! Here are 5 makeup cheats that last to keep you looking fresh through your 12 hour days.
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($19). These eye pencils are smudgeable yet have dramatic staying power. Rated five stars by Sephora users, one fan declares: “This is the only thing I’ve bought several times. I love it! So easy to use and the color will stay even after I work out in the gym.”
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion ($20). Sweep this primer onto eyes before applying eye shadow. It makes eye makeup pop, extends wear and prevents creasing. One Sephora user raves: “I tried this product because I heard it works well, and I was actually amazed by it! I went to work all day, then to a party, and was so tired I went to bed that night without taking my makeup off. The next morning, my eyeshadow was STILL perfectly intact! I definitely recommend this product. Five stars!”
3. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($20). No budging, feathering or fading. One Sephora user says: “This eyeliner stays on all day and is very user friendly. It was reasonably priced as well, considering that it does not run, fall off or fade.”
4. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara ($4.50). A classic, affordable product with serious lasting power, this mascara has been around for decades! It applies evenly, defines and separates, doesn’t clump and has a great brush. A Riteaid.com user raves: “This mascara lasts and lasts. Other top brands may go on thicker initially, but they always flake. Not this brand. You do have to apply two to three coats to get the thickness you want. Great Lash is affordable and long-lasting….no flaking.
5. Makeup For Ever Eye Shadow ($20). Check out this good matte, high-pigmented shadow that clings to the skin even through humidity. A Sephora user says: “They stay all day and all night, and some even stain after you take them off completely (92 and 75 have done this to me). This is a small price to pay for such great, blendable colors.”
Are you a fan of Makeup For Ever and Urban Decay on your long days? We know these products range on the high-end of make up lines but if lasting power is what you want then that is what you will get. Should we do a drug store version of makeup cheats? Let us know what you think!